Friday, September 9, 2011

I've been thinking

I keep thinking of things I want to write about. Some might actually be worth reading, some won't. Yet, there is a common theme through all of these thoughts. I've changed. Yep, believe it or not, I have changed. I think most of this change has been good. Maybe even all of it.

So, why do I keep on thinking? I think that one of the reasons is that I want to try to find a way to express myself, my changes, my thoughts to anyone who cares to listen. This seems a bit crazy, I know. But, I am so excited about life right now! I am also worn out from a long week at work. So, perhaps I won't write my manifesto tonight. It is getting pretty late. I just felt the need to write, to publish, to speak out loud.

There are some very special things that have happened in my world over the past months. I suspect there is even more to come. The work I have done has been worth it. It really has.

No comments:

Post a Comment